Providing telecommunications visibility to the European Commission
Based in multiple locations, The European Commission (EC) uses around 60 000 phone lines (fixed and mobile phones, various providers…).
EC telephony administrators didn’t have a deep overview of usage, subscriptions, usage, allocated devices, and communications costs.
- Deliver an easy-to-use solution
- Able to automatically centralize telephony data
- To provide automatic and on demand specific KPI’s
- One centralized tool that collects the European Commission’s fixed and mobile call data (this data represents nearly 60,000 different numbers).
- The taxation is verified and compared with each telephony provider or the EC
- The solution is fully integrated with the EC’s IT system and complies with GDPR