In view of the further development of our business, Flexcom aims to hire a talented web developer to reinforce our team in Luxembourg. You will have the opportunity to work with passionate people sharing the same interests as you and will mainly be in charge of technical and functional analysis, software development, unit and integration testing, technical and functional recipes, draft and documentation.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Java, Jakarta EE
- MySQL, MariaDB, SQLServer
- JSP / Servlet
- Spring, Spring Security
- Hibernate / JPA
- Intelli J IDE
- Tomcat / Tomee
- JS, jQuery
- CSS3, MediaQueries
- Windows / Linux
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of HTML / HTML5
- Advanced knowledge of CSS / CSS3
- Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- W3C recommendation awareness (DTD)
- Knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of web security concepts
- Passionate about innovation and eager to work with and implement cutting-edge technologies;
- Open-minded and used (or eager) to work in a multicultural and diversity-prone environment;
- Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Autonomous and self-organized, while working as an integrated part of the team.
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments;
Master in Computer Sciences, extra specializations is an asset.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in development.
High-level written and verbal communications competences in English and French.
German is an asset.
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Transport and parking subventions
- A supportive, dynamic and comfortable workplace.
This job is for our Luxembourg headquarters, please send your resume and motivation letter to the following address: email@example.com